Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Update

Sam jumpes on her trampoline at least every other day and she jumpes on our bed every single day. She is going to have the strongest legs.

The other day one of Paul's friends came over and he said "Ha, Look at the way she is sitting on the couch." and I said "Well look at the way I am sitting."

Like mother like daughter.

The other morning Sam was trying to get me out of bed and she said "Mummy want coffee?" I said "Yes darling you go make Mummy a cup of coffee." So she ran out of the room, next thing I hear the kettle switch on. As you can imagine I flew out of bed, I had not idea she knew what to do. The kettle has now been moved.







3 comments:

Craig said...

She is so cute. I think that is great that she went to make coffee for you. Wait to they get older and they start making you breakfast in bed. We had to stop McKay from making us eggs in the morning. He wasn't cooking them for very long. Raw eggs is not pleasant first thing in the morning. Love it.

Craig said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
McKenzie said...

Doesn't it scare you to death when they do stuff like that. I love how she wants to be like you too. It reminds me of Craig & Kimball. As at this moment they are sharing one laptop. ;0)